Our seed financing and incubation support is designed to help you develop as a leader and successfully launch your social venture
Our programme offers a year long package of:
- Seed funding: to pay for critical early start-up costs and support for your venture as you build it to a sustainable level
- Hands-on coaching and training: on business and financial planning, fundraising, legal structures, governance, marketing and HR management
- High-value connections: linking you with mentors, peers and experts in their field, and further funders and investors
We have three levels of support:
- Level 1 support is designed for you to start or pilot a new initiative, usually part-time over and above your day job: this encompasses up to Rs 80,000 of seed funding, along with an average of 160 hours of hands-on support over the course of a year.
- Level 2 support is designed to propel your existing high-potential early-stage project towards greater impact and sustainability: this encompasses up to Rs 2 Lakhs of further funding, along with an average of 220 hours of hands-on support over a year.
- Level 3 support is designed to provide your social business the loan capital it needs to grow. Up to Rs 20 Lakhs of loan financing is available, repayable over three years, along with a customised support package over the period of the loan. Our Level 3 Social Business Fund is a joint initiative between UnLtd India and the Edmond de Rothschild Foundations.